Balancing Competing Demands in a Device-Driven World and More Insightful Content in the September Issue
Tysons Corner, VA—September 5, 2012 – Executive Mosaic, publisher of GovConExec magazine, the unique print and online outlet covering news on the leaders and business of government contracting, launches its Fall issue with a cover story on how top GovCon companies are innovating to provide secure mobility solutions for US government agencies.
“Agencies and workers alike demand the cost efficiencies and ease mobile devices provide,” said Executive Mosaic publisher Jim Garrettson. “Keeping information secure, however, is mission-critical in government environments. That’s a major opportunity area in which GovCon executives are leading.”
Other highlights include:
- Investment banker Bob Kipps spots GovCon “hot lane” markets and advises on managing through uncertain times in the “Capital Markets Report.”
- A concise look at 20 Top GovCon Health IT Leaders who are leading change in the sector.
- Observations by industry experts on cyber rules of engagement, FISMA and cloud computing-readiness in “FedTech Soundoff.”
- Profile of CGI US Operations President George Schindler.
- Overview of how contracts executives are managing the sharp uptick in bid protests and calls for transparency.
“GovConExec continues to deliver ahead-of-market coverage on public sector trends,” said Gerry Simone, editor-in-chief of Executive Mosaic’s GovConExec. “We focus on the top executives who are behind industry-leading solutions for the federal technology sector.”
About GovConExec Magazine and Executive Mosaic
GovConExec magazine is a print magazine and online resource (www.govconexec.com) dedicated to providing government-contracting executives with deep analysis of business news and market-leading trends shaping the public-sector contracting industry. Its unique technology-focused coverage presents vital information about solutions offered by government contracting companies from an executive point of view.
To subscribe or review past issues of GovConExec magazine, go to www.govconexec.com
Based in Tysons Corner, Va., Executive Mosaic LLC is a leader senior executive networking programs and media primarily targeted to the US federal government contracting (GovCon) marketplace. Daily comprehensive coverage of issues affecting the GovCon community can be found at www.GovConWire.com, www.TheNewNewInternet.com, www.govconexecutive.com, www.ExecutiveBiz.com and www.ExecutiveGov.com. For more information about Executive Mosaic visit: www.executivemosaic.com
Visit GovConExec Magazine: